BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- All consoles & firmware are compatible including 3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, 2DS, New 2DS
- You will also need a microSD card in order to use this card.
- Sky3DS does not make your console region free, therefore you can only play backups of the same region as your console. AUS consoles can only play EUR games. USA consoles can only play USA games etc
- You can not play DS games on this card. You will need another card to play DS games like THIS.
- Going online after the console is modded is not advised.
- Easy to use
- Orange buttons for next & previous game buttons
- Plug N Play
- Fully updatable
- Unlocks the full potential of your Nintendo 3DS/2DS console
- Allows playing of backup 3DS games
- Real time game switching
- Compatible with all regions
- Compatible with most microSD cards (16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB are recommended)
- Supports FAT32 or exFAT microSD card formats
- Includes: Sky3DS+ card, microUSB cable for updates only.
- Simply download the latest firmware file from HERE
- Unzip and place that file on the root directory (top directory) of the microSD card
- Copy your .3DS backup game files on the root directory too
- Place the microSD card into the flashcard
- Place the flashcard into your console.
- When you insert the Sky3DS into your console the very first game you have in alphabetical order will appear straight away
- You can then press the orange buttons at the top to move to the previous or next game.
- If nothing comes on the screen when you insert the Sky3DS that means:
- Your backup .3DS game is the wrong region as your console
- You place too many games at once and one of them is corrupted therefore the whole card won’t work
- The microSD card format is incorrect
- You haven’t placed the system file on the microSD card.
For all questions please contact us at [email protected]