BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- This R4 for Nintendo 3DS/2DS/DSi consoles allows you to play your backup DS games only. (NOT 3DS/2DS games)
- You must have a microSD card in order to use this card, if you haven’t got one you can add it on with this product
- The setup & test service is to make sure the card is working (we test it in our console) before we send the card out. If you ordered a microSD card with the R4 we will test it with your microSD card and will put the software needed on it as well. If you did not order a microSD card we will test it with our own microSD card.
- Easy to use
- Fully updatable
- The best R4 for Nintendo 3DS/2DS/DSi consoles
- Unlocks the full potential of your Nintendo console
- Allows playing of backup DS games
- Allows playing of homebrew applications & games
- Allows playing of emulators and old school games
- Run other operating systems
- Real time game saving
- Cheats system
- Compatible with all regions
- Compatible with FAT32 microSD cards (16GB. 32GB are recommended)
- Compatible with higher capacity microSD cards (64GB, 128GB & above but these cards MUST be formatted in FAT32 format)
- Supports FAT32 microSD card format
- Includes: R4 card, microSD to USB reader
- Using your computer download the Kernel/Boot files from HERE.
- Unzip the file into your microSD card (Make sure you unzip it into the root/top directory)
- Place microSD card into R4 and then into your console and it boot it up.
Even though the usage of the card is very simple we will work on a guide for those that need that extra bit of help. The guide will teach you how to load your backup games onto the microSD card. Coming Soon
For all questions please contact us at [email protected]